When licensing the NCC Food and Nutrient Database, you receive files in Excel format that include the following data for foods:
- Nutrients per 100 grams of food
- Relevant food specific units (packet, bottle, can, etc.) and gram weight per unit
- Densities (grams/cubic inch) for each available form
- Gram weight per FDA serving size
- Nutrients per common portion size
- View Sample Files
Note: Files are provided as is, without an application programming interface (API)
Key Terms and Conditions that are generally included in our data use agreements.
- 2-year term
- Defined scope of use that is mutually agreed upon.
- Data may not be used for any purpose other than the defined scope of use.
- Except as specified in the scope of use, the data may not be sold, leased, licensed, lent, redistributed, sublicensed, or shared in any other way with a third party.
- Statements that indicate the University of Minnesota endorses or supports your product or service are not allowed. Also, University of Minnesota logos may not be used.
- The University of Minnesota Nutrition Coordinating Center Food and Nutrient Database may be referenced as source of nutrient composition data.
*Terms and conditions generally included in data use agreements
The license agreement and price are dependent on your specific needs and scope of use. CONTACT US TODAY for pricing and additional information.