NCC maintains and updates a premier food and nutrient database that is relied on heavily by the scientific community and app developers. It may be licensed for a variety of purposes, including use for nutrition-related apps and websites.
What sets the NCC Food and Nutrient Database apart from the rest?
- Contains more foods and nutrients than other research quality databases (comparison table).
- Comprehensive- over 18,000 foods of which about 7,500 are brand name products, menu items available at 23 leading restaurants, and an array of ethnic foods.
- More nutrients and other food components than any other research quality food and nutrient database- 171 nutrients, nutrient ratios and other food components.
- Complete- almost no missing data entries for nutrient values.
- Current- ongoing additions and updates to foods and nutrients in it, with a new release annually.
- CONTACT US TODAY for pricing and additional information
- Data Format and Content
- Nutrient Information Sources
- Imputation Procedures
- Additions and Updates
- Tips for Choosing a Database