NCC maintains and updates a premier food and nutrient database that is relied on heavily by the scientific community and app developers. It may be licensed for a variety of purposes, including use for nutrition-related apps and websites.
What sets the NCC Food and Nutrient Database apart from the rest?
- Comprehensive – more foods and nutrients than other research quality food and nutrient databases (comparison table)
- About 19,000 foods, including 8,300 brand name products, menu items available at 22 leading restaurants, and foods from a variety of eating traditions
- 175 nutrients, nutrient ratios, and other food components
- Food group serving count system is available to facilitate estimating intake of food groups (e.g., daily servings of fruit)
- Complete – almost no missing nutrient values
- Current – new version is released annually with additions and updates to foods and nutrients
- Data Format and Content
- Nutrient Information Sources
- Imputation Procedures
- Additions and Updates
- Considerations in Selecting a Database
CONTACT US TODAY for pricing and additional information.