NCC maintains and updates a premier food and nutrient database that is relied on heavily by the scientific community and app developers. It may be licensed for a variety of purposes, including use for nutrition-related apps and websites.
What sets the NCC Food and Nutrient Database apart from the rest?
- Contains more foods and nutrients than other research quality databases (comparison table).
- Comprehensive – about 19,000 foods of which 7,500 are brand name products, menu items available at 23 leading restaurants, and an array of ethnic foods.
- More nutrients and other food components than any other research quality food and nutrient database – 175 nutrients, nutrient ratios and other food components.
- Complete – almost no missing data entries for nutrient values.
- Current – ongoing additions and updates to foods and nutrients in it, with a new release annually.
- CONTACT US TODAY for pricing and additional information